السبت، 28 سبتمبر 2019

Rob Garrison

Rob Garrison (January 23, 1960 – September 27, 2019) was an American actor.
Background and career
Robert Scott Garrison was born and raised in Wheeling, West Virginia.[1] He began his acting career in 1977 in Starship Invasions. He also had roles in the television shows Coach, St Elsewhere, and MacGyver.[2][3][1]

Garrison was best known for his role as “Tommy” in the 1984 film, The Karate Kid and the 2019 Season 2 YouTube web series Cobra Kai.[2][3][1] Garrison later stated that the line he was noted for was not a part of the original script. According to Garrison: "My famous line, I never said that while filming. I looped that in two months later. I was in the recording booth with John and he said he needed two seconds of something. I said, 'Get him a body bag!' on the first try. John said 'That’s going to be a classic. You’ll never be forgotten because of that line.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

زياد علي

زياد علي محمد